Portland Willamette is pleased to introduce a new line of fireplace products to re-face your existing Zero Clearance, Direct Vent or Traditional Masonry fireplace. All of the renewal products are custom made to your specifications in our Portland, Oregon plant. They come standard without doors but are also available with either glass or mesh doors.
- Custom made to fit your fireplace including face dimensions, louver design & louver placement.
- Quick installation using 3/4″ high temperature magnets, pressure fit or brackets.
- One piece “uni-frame” construction for stability and durability.
- Welded and finished top corners for an upscale look.
- Premium Diamond mesh is included (except for glass doors).
- The frame is 14 gauge steel. The doors and layered louvers are made using 3/16″ steel. Standard return thickness is 3/4″.
- Available in all PW finishes.
- Combination finishes available on some models.
- Can be ordered to overlap or fit inside your fireplace.
- Optional removable louver to access the firebox. Layered Model Only
- Choice of 7 louver designs (or no louver design).
- Glass options include clear, smoke, black or bronze and beveled. Glass can’t be used over existing glass fronts
- Single doors available upon request.
- Return thickness may be modified. Custom design charge will apply
- Choice of 4 door designs … Standard, Deco, Window Pane or Heritage.
Renewal Layered Face
The louvers are separate pieces and layered onto the frame.
Shown to the right with an “Aged Bronze” frame and “Antique Brass” louvers with “Mission” style louvers (removable bottom louver) and cabinet mesh doors.
Renewal Premium Face
The Louver patterns are cut into the frame they are not separate pieces.
Shown to the right with cabinet mesh doors with an “Antique Copper” frame and “Mission” louver pattern cut into the frame.
Renewal Standard Face
Shown to the right with “Antique Brass” frame and doors with the “Heritage” pattern cut into the cabinet mesh doors.